Ariel Baaldorf in The Rescue (3_53)

Wizards and Warriors
Home Page

Site Map
Site Updates
The Fans
The Show

About the Site
Awards and Accolades
Captioning Contest
Fanfiction
Joining the Fun
Member Profiles
Original Art

 


Fanfiction

Birthday Greetings
Fractured Tales
General
Kartian Carol
Miscellaneous
Participation
Role-Play
Songs

Fanfiction by Authors
Fanfiction Policy

Birthday Greetings

Anna M.C.
Ariel
Celine
CJ
Coulter
Crownhelm
Danishka
Debbie
Galen
Karen
Kiri
Mo
MsMoo
PaleJewel
Ristil
Tamara
Tigger
Trisha
Usagi
Vector
Vector's Monocle
Xena

1999

From: Anna M.C.
Subject: Birthday Surprise for Galen

This way to the surprise:

Galen's surprise


From: Galen
Subject: Once again, I'm back

Just got home from another trip, I might tell you a bit about it after I've gotten some sleep - but what should be waiting for me, than the most incredible birthday greeting I've ever seen. MY GOD! Anna, I don't have the words to tell you what I think of all the trouble you went to. Of course, I am going to have to pay you back for digging all these skeletons out of my closet.

But seriously, your "interviews" with all the ladies were impressive - as was Ash's interview with Wade. I probably laughed for half an hour at each entry. Of course, some of the interviews were filled with inaccuracies and a few outright fabrications, but that's to be expected. Many of the ladies are still shattered that they missed their chance with me. They cope as best they can. I'm just thankful you limited yourself to this group.

What's that? You're digging up more old flames for next year?

Uh oh. Thanks also to everyone else who wished me a happy birthday as well :-)

Galen Blackpool


2000

From: Dirk Blackpool
Subject: Birthday Greetings for Galen Blackpool

Hi.

Well, little brother, I see you've been rather busy lately with a number of projects. Not that any of them seem to be related to the Blackpools taking over Aperans. Renovations? Parties? Really, I'm disappointed.

Though, since it is your birthday, I'll go easy on you. I won't be storing your name on my list of enemies just yet. Though my new Palm Pilot will have this particular URL added to it in case I have need of it later.

Galen's surprise

Let's just say "Polaroid" shall we? *winks*

Bye.

Prince Dirk Blackpool
Elder and By Far The Most Evil


From: Galen
Subject: Re: Birthday Greetings for Galen Blackpool

You nasty little voyeur, you.

Let's face it Dirk...the fact that you had to sneak some hidden camera into my birthday party just proves what a sad, lonely life you lead. You simply can't stand it that I get all the babes, while you just can't get a date...makes me wonder how you got such a reputation as a lady killer in the first place. Oh wait...it was because you went around killing ladies...literally.

But I have no further time to respond right now. It's time for me to referee the final match of my guests' impromptu whipped cream wrestling tournament. I want to see if Callisto or Vaughn walks away with the championship. It should be a good bout...it's amazing how evenly matched they are.

(And now for the closest thing resembling a serious note this letter could have...thank you Val and Anna - you both are too much for doing all that work...even if you will scare all the other listians here by sticking my face in those photos...ugh. I shall pay you both back for this someday. Be afraid.)

Galen Blackpool


From: Ash Jay
Subject: Birthday Greetings for Prince Galen Blackpool

Congratulations and Happy Birthday to Laren and Galen, and may this be the start of a wonderful year for both of you. ;)

To start your year off right, the collective uber-being known as AnnAsh has created a little something that we hope will convey the depth of our regard and the limitless bounds of our insanity.

If it does not appear correctly on your screen, you may want to download the newest plug-in version at: http://sdc.shockwave.com/shockwave/download/ Even if you have no interest in seeing our pretty little offering (in which case I will resist the urge to hunt you down and... best not to go into detail there, I think) I still recommend that you download the new version.

It only takes five to ten minutes and it'll open up a limitless parade of opportunities in your life. Suddenly, food will taste better, the air will smell sweeter, muscles will appear in strange places, (Behind your couch, for one) and that girl/guy you were crazy about back in high school will show up at your door wearing nothing but cleverly placed Saran Wrap.

All this can be yours, if you download the plug in! (And since you're doing that anyway, why not check out the greeting afterwards? ;)

It'd probably be best if I told you where to find the greeting as well, so here it is: *deep breath* Go to Galen's surprise

Ash and Anna
~AnnAsh


From: Galen
Subject: That Fashion Show

(Still stunned)

Okay - I really don't have words for this...so I can't think up anything clever to say. I'll just opt for telling you what amazing (and truly insane) friends you are to spend the time making something like that. I love you guys...and am more than a bit frightened of you. :-P

And what is with that pin not working? Come on...it was my birthday!

Galen

 


For questions, comments or to send submission for the website, contact the webmaster at webmaster@wizardsandwarriors.org

For questions or comments about the Wizards and Warriors Mailing List, contact the list administrator at listadmin@wizardsandwarriors.org

This site contains copyright material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owners. This is a fan site only and is not affiliated with any motion picture studios, Warner Brothers, CBS, Don Reo Productions, Randi Brooks, Jeff Conaway, Julia Duffy, Tim Dunigan, Thomas Hill, Jay Kerr, Julie Payne, Duncan Regehr, Don Reo, Clive Revill, Ian Wolfe or any of the additional cast or crew of Wizards and Warriors.