Erik and Marko in The Rescue (3_58)

Wizards and Warriors
Home Page

Site Map
Site Updates
The Fans
The Show

About the Site
Awards and Accolades
Captioning Contest
Fanfiction
Joining the Fun
Member Profiles
Original Art

 


Fanfiction

Birthday Greetings
Fractured Tales
General
Kartian Carol
Miscellaneous
Participation
Role-Play
Songs

Fanfiction by Authors
Fanfiction Policy

Birthday Greetings

Anna M.C.
Ariel
Celine
CJ
Coulter
Crownhelm
Danishka
Debbie
Galen
Karen
Kiri
Mo
MsMoo
PaleJewel
Ristil
Tamara
Tigger
Trisha
Usagi
Vector
Vector's Monocle
Xena

1999

From: Galen
Subject: Birthday Blast

A literal one. Seems that our very own Coulter has survived another year without blowing himself up.

Happy Birthday. Everyone make sure to stay away from his cake though, I don't like the look of those candles.

Galen Blackpool


From: Maurine Starkey
Subject: Re: Birthday Blast

I thought of posting a Birthday greeting to Coulter on Sunday, but decided to send a personal invitation to the man himself, to enjoy the hospitality of Monigold.

As the Prime Wizard of Monigold I treated him to some fire works of my own. Well, one thing led to another and I completely for got to post the Happy Birthday. I've given him my best...wishes for another happy year.

Happy Birthday Coulter!

MO TCO


2000

From: Dirk Blackpool
Subject: Birthday Greetings for Coulter

Hi.

Ah, my dear Coulter. Thankfully you haven't been sneaking about in the tunnel under the castle lately. Bethel. umm, Talia. got quite a charge out of it, but I must say that I didn't. Masonry repairs are a bit on the expensive side, unless you can properly motivate your workers. Which, of course, I can.

Enjoy the special little cigar Vector's prepared for you. Top shelf, he says.

Hope your birthday's a real bang.

Bye,
Prince Dirk Blackpool


From: Coulter
Subject: Re: Birthday Greetings for Coulter

My Dear Dork! (Excuse me, I hit the wrong key. After all, they are right next to each other)

Fitting it is that we should have such mutual respect for one another, especially since it has become my special mission in life to be a thorn in your side, and the bane of your existence.

Thank You for the birthday wishes. It is very kind of you to acknowledge them. Please pass my gratitude onto Vector for me. The cigar will make a nice detonator.

I know, the more property damage I inflict on you the more peasants you will put to the axe, but what the hell do I care? The only one I really cared for you have already put to death. I'm all out of loved ones, but the list of your personal properties goes on and on. I should have a delightful time of making it all little more than landfill for the rest of my days.

Do let me know when YOUR birthday is so I may return the favor. Such a valiant adversary, too bad you have the fashion sense of an overbloated crow.

Sincerely
Coulter
PS. My apologies to any crows that may have read this.

 


For questions, comments or to send submission for the website, contact the webmaster at webmaster@wizardsandwarriors.org

For questions or comments about the Wizards and Warriors Mailing List, contact the list administrator at listadmin@wizardsandwarriors.org

This site contains copyright material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owners. This is a fan site only and is not affiliated with any motion picture studios, Warner Brothers, CBS, Don Reo Productions, Randi Brooks, Jeff Conaway, Julia Duffy, Tim Dunigan, Thomas Hill, Jay Kerr, Julie Payne, Duncan Regehr, Don Reo, Clive Revill, Ian Wolfe or any of the additional cast or crew of Wizards and Warriors.