Wizards and Warriors
About the Site
Awards and Accolades
Joining the Fun
Fanfiction by Authors
You know, I think a lot of us share the same fantasy. A fantasy where we're
smarter, stronger, better-looking, and have a lot fewer bills. A fantasy where
we live in a land where chivalry isn't dead, barbarians
rise from the dead on a regular basis, and you wouldn't be caught dead wearing
anything less than leather, lace, or lamé. A fantasy where you can hang around
sleazy taverns incognito and force royalty to marry you.
Okay, so maybe not that last part. But I think Serena -- er, Bethel -- is on
to something here. Sometimes we'd all like to be someone else, somewhere else,
for just a little while. And now, you can!
Here in the Land of Aperans, you're always welcome to assume an alternate
identity and weave yourself into the fabric of our Role-Play Aperans, a parallel
universe that's even stranger than the original. You can write fanfiction about
your role-play character, post on an interactive bulletin board, or chat with
other roleplayers in real-time. Just read "Galen's Guide to the W&W
Mailing List Role-Play World" to get the lay of the land, then let your Inner
Bethel hang loose. And feel free to insert your own innuendo here.
Rules and Forums
- Guide to the W&W Mailing List Role-Play
World by Galen Blackpool
- The place to go first to get the quick and dirty lowdown on who's who,
what's what, and who did what to whom. Don't leave Aperans without it!
- W&W Mailing List and Chatroom
- Post your role-play stories to the Mailing List, or post an invitation to
schedule a live role-play session in our chatroom.
- The Black Adder Strikes (Out) by Galen
- Anna Winslow (de Lio) proves once again that she is irresistible to short,
devious men when a down-and-out Edmund Blackadder visits the Wild Rose Tavern.
- Blue Mountain Goat Cheese by Kiri
- The legend behind Geoffrey's favorite food (and sleep aid), from the
chronicles of Grandma Winslow.
- Coulter's Rage by Coulter
- Usagi, Tyler, and Anna play Merry Men to Coulter's very explosive Robin Hood
when Coulter decides to settle an old grudge against Dirk.
- Crypt Breeze by Mo TCO
- Something even worse than Dirk has shipwrecked on the coast of Aperans.
Everybody grab your garlic!
- Enter the Pyrotechnic by Coulter
- Short story marking Coulter's introduction to the list.
- Ristil's Tale by Ristil
- Short story marking the Countess Ristil's introduction to the list.
- Tamara's Epic by Tamara
- Just when it looks as though Princess Tamara's love for Erik might finally
be requited, a very hated face from her royal past comes calling . . .
- Twisted Sister by Galen Blackpool
- The Blackpools gain yet another long-lost sibling: Callisto! She's back from
the dead, and she's eager for a family reunion.
- Usagi's Story by Usagi
- Usagi's future encounter with several unruly drunks at the Wild Rose Tavern
indicates that the Bunny Girl is all grown up and a force to be reckoned with.
For questions, comments or to send submission for the website,
contact the webmaster at
For questions or comments about the Wizards and Warriors
Mailing List, contact the list administrator at
This site contains copyright material whose use has not been
specifically authorized by the copyright owners. This is a fan site only and is
not affiliated with any motion picture studios, Warner Brothers, CBS, Don Reo
Productions, Randi Brooks, Jeff Conaway, Julia Duffy, Tim Dunigan, Thomas Hill,
Jay Kerr, Julie Payne, Duncan Regehr, Don Reo, Clive Revill, Ian Wolfe or any of
the additional cast or crew of Wizards and Warriors.