Wizards and Warriors
About the Site
Awards and Accolades
Joining the Fun
Fanfiction by Authors
Ever get that feeling that you just don't fit in? That there's some subtle
difference about you that defies categorization and sets you apart from the
crowd? Like maybe claws, fur, fangs, or scales?
Well, that's the case with our little miscellaneous beastiary here. Bright as
a Lightning Hawk, strange as a Grox, these comic gems just don't quite belong in
any other fanfic category, but shouldn't be discriminated against for all that.
After all, Jinx Warriors are people too! Well, maybe not technically
people . . .
- Aperans' Laws by CJ and other submitters
- If anything can go wrong in Aperans, it will. Come read how Murphy's Law has
nothing on Aperans' Laws!
- Excerpts from "Ode to My Enemies" by Anna
- The poem, alluded to in "April Fools of Death," that started the entire
Dirk as Crap Poet legend.
- Gryphon by Shannon C. Corulla
- A poetic interpretation of a fantasy creature renowned in myth and legend.
- Maim! by Galen Blackpool
- A look at Dirk's questionable poetry writing abilities.
- Ode to a Small Lump of My Enemy by Crownhelm
- Dirk's found his ultimate torture method -- writing poetry so bad that even
the Vogons object to it.
- Phone Home by CJ
- Some of the highlights (and lowlights) of Duncan Regehr's career, envisioned
as a series of phone calls to his parents.
- Site Promotions by Anna M.C. and CJ
- Our spin doctors always try to pen advertisements with a humorous touch.
- Top 10 - Dirk Should Rule by various
- The Listians join Dirk's publicity machine when he announces a contest with
an irresistible prize.
- Top 10 List - If Geoffrey Ruled Aperans
- In answer to a challenge, Listians give their view of how life would be if
Geoffrey became ruler of all Aperans.
- Top 10 - Star Wars/W&W by Mo TCO
- This top ten list is a much better sequel than "The Phantom Menace."
- Villainy 101 by Mo TCO
- Yes, even Dirk has rules -- strict ones, too. So, for all you aspiring
amateur villains out there: Listen up.
- Wizards and Warriors by Galen Blackpool
- Are Star Wars and Wizards and Warriors actually the same
thing? Well, of course not. For one thing, Star Wars made a gazillion
more dollars. However, you might be surprised at the parallels...
- Wizards and Warriors Drinking Game by Anna
- Grab a Crawler or a Pinky Surprise and see if you're in Justin's league.
This game is even more dangerous than playing Arm Death with an octopus!
For questions, comments or to send submission for the website,
contact the webmaster at
For questions or comments about the Wizards and Warriors
Mailing List, contact the list administrator at
This site contains copyright material whose use has not been
specifically authorized by the copyright owners. This is a fan site only and is
not affiliated with any motion picture studios, Warner Brothers, CBS, Don Reo
Productions, Randi Brooks, Jeff Conaway, Julia Duffy, Tim Dunigan, Thomas Hill,
Jay Kerr, Julie Payne, Duncan Regehr, Don Reo, Clive Revill, Ian Wolfe or any of
the additional cast or crew of Wizards and Warriors.