Erik Greystone in The Kidnap (2_51)

Wizards and Warriors
Home Page

Site Map
Site Updates
The Fans
The Show

About the Site
Awards and Accolades
Captioning Contest
Fanfiction
Joining the Fun
Member Profiles
Original Art

 


Fanfiction

Birthday Greetings
Fractured Tales
General
Kartian Carol
Miscellaneous
Participation
Role-Play
Songs

Fanfiction by Authors
Fanfiction Policy

Fractured Tales

Little Red Cajun Hood
Thrice Told Tale 1
Thrice Told Tale 2
Thrice Told Tale 3
Thrice Told Tale 4
Thrice Told Tale 5
Thrice Told Tale 6
Thrice Told Tale 7
Thrice Told Tale 8
Thrice Told Tale 9
Thrice Told Tale_10
Thrice Told Tale_11
Thrice Told Tale_12

Thrice-Told Tale #6

Erik Greystone

by Rus Hall

 

Erik Greystone had taken command of the Eastern Army. Rumor had it that morale was a little down. Turned out, the foot soldiers were unhappy at their treatment by the officers. They thought that the upper echelons were too callous. So, Erik decided to see what he could do. On the first day as official Commander, he received a letter by Fax (Fax being the name of the messenger boy). It said the the mother of one of the soldiers had died and that he would be needed back home for the funeral.

So in the early morning meeting, he said to Captain Bolger, "Footman Bryce's mother just passed away. Please relay the bad news and send him in to see me."

"Yes Sir." said the Captain.

So, Bolger called for the morning formation and lined up the troops. "Listen up men," said the Captain. "Johnson report to the mess hall. Wiggins report guard post one for guard duty. The rest of you will start the normal drills. Oh and by the way, Bryce, your mother kicked the bucket, report to the Commander for further information."

When Erik heard what happened he called the Captain into his tent. "Umm Captain Bolger, that was a pretty cold way to inform a young soldier that his mother just died. Please be a little more tactful, next time. Morale is already pretty low."

"Yes Sir." said the Captain.

The following day the Prince received another message; this one by "Telling" Graham (one of the other messenger boys). It seemed that another soldier had lost a mother. So, Erik called in the Captain.

"Bolger," he said, "McGrath's mother just passed away. Relay the news to him, but try a different method than yesterday. Remember, be tactful."

"Yes Sir." said the Captain.

So, during the morning formation Captain Bolger said, "O.K. men, listen up. Everyone that has a mother take two steps forward. NOT So fast, McGrath."

 

Free Use -- no restrictions.

 


For questions, comments or to send submission for the website, contact the webmaster at webmaster@wizardsandwarriors.org

For questions or comments about the Wizards and Warriors Mailing List, contact the list administrator at listadmin@wizardsandwarriors.org

This site contains copyright material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owners. This is a fan site only and is not affiliated with any motion picture studios, Warner Brothers, CBS, Don Reo Productions, Randi Brooks, Jeff Conaway, Julia Duffy, Tim Dunigan, Thomas Hill, Jay Kerr, Julie Payne, Duncan Regehr, Don Reo, Clive Revill, Ian Wolfe or any of the additional cast or crew of Wizards and Warriors.