Wizards and Warriors Site Map About the Site
Fanfiction
Birthday Greetings Fractured Tales
Little Red Cajun Hood |
Thrice-Told Tale #2
by Rus Hall
Geoffrey was angry. His brother had a new pair of Bogbeast-skin boots and was flaunting them in his face. "Yes Geoffrey, it was a grand fight," Dirk was saying, legs out stretched, "There we were, three facing the monster. He killed the two of the finest soldiers in the army before I delivered the killing blow. And here are the fruits of my labor. Aren't they lovely." Geoffrey eyed the silky black leather. His mouth watered, and he was angry. Once again his brother had something that he didn't; the monocle, Bethel, now these boots. "Maybe I'll go kill a bog beast and get my own pair" said Geoffrey. Laughing, "Go ahead an try my boy if you think you can" said his brother. So Geoffrey left. Later that day, Dirk was curious, he hadn't seen Geoffrey for hours. "Could that fool have really gone off to kill a Bogbeast? He'd better have taken some good men, or else he'll be lunch. Maybe I should go check on him" mused Dirk. So, Dirk trekked off into the Forbidden Swamp to find his sibling. An hour later, he saw Geoffrey on a hillock with an axe in his hand and a bog beast closing in for the kill. With a powerful swing, Geoffrey slew the mighty beast. Dirk was in shock, more so because there were three other Bogbeast corpses lying around his brother. Dirk watched as Geoffrey pulled the thing out of the muck and flipped it over, then heard him say, "Damn! This one isn't wearing any boots either!"
For questions, comments or to send submission for the website, contact the webmaster at webmaster@wizardsandwarriors.org For questions or comments about the Wizards and Warriors Mailing List, contact the list administrator at listadmin@wizardsandwarriors.org This site contains copyright material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owners. This is a fan site only and is not affiliated with any motion picture studios, Warner Brothers, CBS, Don Reo Productions, Randi Brooks, Jeff Conaway, Julia Duffy, Tim Dunigan, Thomas Hill, Jay Kerr, Julie Payne, Duncan Regehr, Don Reo, Clive Revill, Ian Wolfe or any of the additional cast or crew of Wizards and Warriors. |