Erik and Marko in Unicorn of Death (1_97)

Wizards and Warriors
Home Page

Site Map
Site Updates
The Fans
The Show

About the Site
Awards and Accolades
Captioning Contest
Fanfiction
Joining the Fun
Member Profiles
Original Art

 


Fanfiction

Birthday Greetings
Fractured Tales
General
Kartian Carol
Miscellaneous
Participation
Role-Play
Songs

Fanfiction by Authors
Fanfiction Policy

Fractured Tales

Little Red Cajun Hood
Thrice Told Tale 1
Thrice Told Tale 2
Thrice Told Tale 3
Thrice Told Tale 4
Thrice Told Tale 5
Thrice Told Tale 6
Thrice Told Tale 7
Thrice Told Tale 8
Thrice Told Tale 9
Thrice Told Tale_10
Thrice Told Tale_11
Thrice Told Tale_12

Thrice-Told Tale #11

 

by Rus Hall

There they were, the three amigos; weaving their way home.  Happy, exhausted and quite drunk.  But could anyone blame them?  It was a time to celebrate.  Dirk's magic cannon lay in ruins, they all had a particularly narrow, if not spectacular, escape, and the south was safe again (for a while).

So, of course, they had stopped into to first tavern on the way home to celebrate.  O.K. it was actually the third; the first having been destroyed by one of the cannon shells, the second being the Sword and the Skull.  Now, after the proper amount of celebration, they were meandering their way home.

"I've got to hand it to you Justin, your timing is impeccable" slurred Erik.

"Don't forget the million kolnas, (burp) you owe me." replied Justin.

"We'll just take it out of the money you've borrowed from us over the years." laughed Marko.

Soon they were passing an old cemetery.  The three happy souls decided to enter and pay their respects to the dearly departed - whoever they were.

"Come have a look over here," said Eric, "it's Michael O'Grady's grave, God blesh his soul. (hic) He lived to the ripe old age of 87. Good blood, those O'Grady's!"

"That's nothing!" calls Justin, a few stones over.  "Here's one named Patrick Morgan. It says here that he was 95 when he died.  (burp) What a hardy fellow.  Bet he could hold his liquor better'n you t-t-two."

Just then, Marko yells out from another marker near the end, "Forget them, you guys, here's a fella that lived to be . . . 145 years old!"

"What was his name?" asked the brothers Greystone in unison.

Marko stumbles around a bit, with a quirky little smile, laughs, "Miles, to Dunfirm!"

 

Free Use -- no restrictions.

 


For questions, comments or to send submission for the website, contact the webmaster at webmaster@wizardsandwarriors.org

For questions or comments about the Wizards and Warriors Mailing List, contact the list administrator at listadmin@wizardsandwarriors.org

This site contains copyright material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owners. This is a fan site only and is not affiliated with any motion picture studios, Warner Brothers, CBS, Don Reo Productions, Randi Brooks, Jeff Conaway, Julia Duffy, Tim Dunigan, Thomas Hill, Jay Kerr, Julie Payne, Duncan Regehr, Don Reo, Clive Revill, Ian Wolfe or any of the additional cast or crew of Wizards and Warriors.