Justin Greystone in Skies of Death (5_24)

Wizards and Warriors
Home Page

Site Map
Site Updates
The Fans
The Show

About the Site
Awards and Accolades
Captioning Contest
Fanfiction
Joining the Fun
Member Profiles
Original Art

 


Fanfiction

Birthday Greetings
Fractured Tales
General
Kartian Carol
Miscellaneous
Participation
Role-Play
Songs

Fanfiction by Authors
Fanfiction Policy

Fractured Tales

Little Red Cajun Hood
Thrice Told Tale 1
Thrice Told Tale 2
Thrice Told Tale 3
Thrice Told Tale 4
Thrice Told Tale 5
Thrice Told Tale 6
Thrice Told Tale 7
Thrice Told Tale 8
Thrice Told Tale 9
Thrice Told Tale_10
Thrice Told Tale_11
Thrice Told Tale_12

Thrice-Told Tale #3

Justin Greystone

by Rus Hall

 

Prince Justin Greystone entered the Wild Rose Tavern with one thought on his mind - a pretty woman for the evening. He scanned the crowd and saw a few likely suspects, and a few he should avoid. Finally, his eyes came to rest on a beautiful blonde maiden sitting at the bar.

"Surely this is Ms. Right," he thought, "Or at least, Ms. Right-Now." He suppressed a laugh at his own joke.

Suavely (as if he does anything un-suavely), he made his way through the room to the stool next to the woman. He then proceeded to engage the lass in some idle conversation all the while looking at the odd device on his wrist.

The device looked something like a cross between a sundial and a miniature hourglass with a pair of fireflies slowly circling it.

"What is that strange item on your wrist?" intoned Isabelle (as Justin learned her name).

"Well, darling, this here device is a chronograph. It was given to me by the wizard Traquill himself." drawled Justin.

"Pray tell, what does it do?" she purred.

"Mainly it tells the time of day or night. But, it is also telepathic. It tells me interesting things" he replied.

"What is it telling you now?"

Holding the item to his ear Justin said with a twinkle in his eye, "It says, darling, that you are not wearing any panties."

"<giggle> Oh sir, that is incorrect, for I am indeed wearing underclothing <giggle>."

Justin looked quizzically at the chronograph then says to her, "Hmmm, it must be running an hour or so fast."

 

Free Use -- no restrictions.

 


For questions, comments or to send submission for the website, contact the webmaster at webmaster@wizardsandwarriors.org

For questions or comments about the Wizards and Warriors Mailing List, contact the list administrator at listadmin@wizardsandwarriors.org

This site contains copyright material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owners. This is a fan site only and is not affiliated with any motion picture studios, Warner Brothers, CBS, Don Reo Productions, Randi Brooks, Jeff Conaway, Julia Duffy, Tim Dunigan, Thomas Hill, Jay Kerr, Julie Payne, Duncan Regehr, Don Reo, Clive Revill, Ian Wolfe or any of the additional cast or crew of Wizards and Warriors.