Erik and Marko in Caverns of Chaos (6_4)

Wizards and Warriors
Home Page

Site Map
Site Updates
The Fans
The Show

About the Site
Awards and Accolades
Captioning Contest
Fanfiction
Joining the Fun
Member Profiles
Original Art

 


Fanfiction

Birthday Greetings
Fractured Tales
General
Kartian Carol
Miscellaneous
Participation
Role-Play
Songs

Fanfiction by Authors
Fanfiction Policy

Fractured Tales

Little Red Cajun Hood
Thrice Told Tale 1
Thrice Told Tale 2
Thrice Told Tale 3
Thrice Told Tale 4
Thrice Told Tale 5
Thrice Told Tale 6
Thrice Told Tale 7
Thrice Told Tale 8
Thrice Told Tale 9
Thrice Told Tale_10
Thrice Told Tale_11
Thrice Told Tale_12

Thrice-Told Tale #4

Erik and Marko

by Rus Hall

 

Marko and Erik were traveling leisurely through the backwoods of Camarand. Erik decided that they had traveled enough for the evening and called a halt to make camp. This was welcomed news for Marko since his stomach was growling. Ben, Marko's faithful steed, was also happy about this since his hooves were sore. And, since he was complaining to Marko about them (for the past hour or so), Marko was doubly pleased with the respite.

The two broke out their fare and topped it off with a good bottle of wine they had snagged from King Tronin's cellar the day before. Life was good; Blackpool had been quiet for several weeks now, the night's weather was beautiful, and their bellies were full. With that, they lay down for the night, and went to sleep.

Some hours later, Erik awoke and nudged his faithful friend.

"Marko, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." he said.

Marko, used to his friends games replied, "I see millions and millions of stars."

"And what does that tell you?"

Marko pondered for a minute and said, getting into the spirit of things, "Well, many things I guess. Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of stars out there and potentially billions of other planets circling around them. Astrologically, I observe the moon is in constellation of Arbelesque, the hunter; a good sign Uncle Tray would say. Horologically, I'd say that the time is approximately . . . half past the third hour of the morning; a bit early for this type of conversation. Theologically, I can see that the Gods are all powerful and that we are small and insignificant. And, meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow."

"Is that all?" his friend quipped.

"Umm, yeah. What does it tell you?"

Erik was silent for a minute, then spoke, "That someone has stolen our tent!"

 

Free Use -- no restrictions.

 


For questions, comments or to send submission for the website, contact the webmaster at webmaster@wizardsandwarriors.org

For questions or comments about the Wizards and Warriors Mailing List, contact the list administrator at listadmin@wizardsandwarriors.org

This site contains copyright material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owners. This is a fan site only and is not affiliated with any motion picture studios, Warner Brothers, CBS, Don Reo Productions, Randi Brooks, Jeff Conaway, Julia Duffy, Tim Dunigan, Thomas Hill, Jay Kerr, Julie Payne, Duncan Regehr, Don Reo, Clive Revill, Ian Wolfe or any of the additional cast or crew of Wizards and Warriors.